Return & Refund Policy
- Items shipped by VIDYA HERBS PVT LTD cannot be returned or taken back as it is a Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicines if the package is opened.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Intellectual Property a. All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the Company and protected by intellectual property laws. b. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability a. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our services or products. b. Our total liability to you, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the products or services in question.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction a. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. b. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Jurisdiction].
- Modifications to the Agreement a. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. b. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of our services after any modifications will constitute your acceptance of the updated terms.